I am a 29 year old photographer and content creator originally from Cape Town, South Africa but currently residing in Auckland, New Zealand.
For as long as I can remember I have had an interest in fashion with eventually grew into a passion for sneakers. I guess its the stories, the design, materials and small details that capture my imagination. From this "My Wife & Kicks" was birthed as a creative outlet to express my passion and provided a platform to display my growing interest in photography as a result.
As I poured hours into both searching out information on forums like Sneaker Freaker and honing my new found skill in photography I found my passion growing and my audience with it.
With growing reach and influence I have had the opportunity to work with a variety of clients from international brands to chain stores and local cafes. Along side this I have shared my thoughts and photography via various media outlets from time to time which you can check out below.
- My Wife and Kicks: We talk to the sneaker collector and New Balance enthusiast behind the blog, Remix Magazine, 2014
- Collecting Kicks, Verve Magazine, 2016
- 5 Minutes with My Wife and Kicks, Stirling Sports, 2016
- Exploring New Zealand's Sneaker Community With New Balance And The 574S, Sneaker Freaker Magazine, 2017
- K'lekt Charts with @mywifeandkicks, Presented by K'lekt, 2017
- Cool Runnings: New Balance 998, Footwear Plus Magazine, 2017
- Feature: My Wife & Kicks, Gather Magazine, 2018
Past & Present Clients
New Balance New Zealand, New Balance Vancouver, Arkk Copenhagen, Plantronics, Misfit, Vans, Sneaker Freaker Magazine, Stirling Sports, Fallenfront, Salt Cafe, Burger Bank, FairPlay Brand, Keysmart, Adorn